Sunday, June 27, 2010

Portrait Parties ? (My Life )

Happy Sunday Everyone !  I wanted to share an idea with you all and would greatly appreciate your input and feedback. Well here it goes .. Parties, we all have hosted a party one way or another, for candles and tubber ware ect. Well how about a Portrait Party ? What a good way to share some fun time with friends and family .. Well here is what I'm thinking: I hope you all send me what you think, Happy Weekend
I have been trying to figure out a way to expand my business and what better way than to have a Party ! One family is the host: and the host receives a Free 1 HR *on location Photo Session with up to Five family members and 30 of your images on a copyright CD. Also all of your guest will get a Mini Photo Session 30 Minutes and a coupon for $50 off a regular session if booked that day, and a Free 5X7 of their favorite pose. Obviously, this time limit is negotiable when dealing with children. Also the party is held at a location and its just an excuse to get out and have some fun and capture some moments with you and your loved ones.. I hope to hear from you all soon..
This cutie pie is celebrating her 3rd Birthday Today !
Happy Birthday Riley =)


 This week I am going to be meeting a little cutie pie of 8 months and her parents for their photo session on Sat. I am already thinking and planning on how to capture this young family.
More to come this week ...

No comments:

Post a Comment