Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Daughter's 15th (My Life)

My daughter's 15th Birthday is getting closer, and I knew I had to do our family pictures now that we are back from California. I knew that waiting wasn't going to make it go away, the fact that she is a young lady and 15th. Here are a few of our pictures that we did over the weekend. More to come on the Celebration of my little girls birthday.

My little girl all dressed up ...Notice the big girl shoes ...


They are my life 


I can't believe how Beautiful she is 


A sweet Moment with her daddy..


Daddy with his two girls ..


My Little monkey and me ...


My big girl and me ...


My baby will be 13 this year and look how beautiful and grown up 
she has gotten on me too..
Two more years and I'll have to do this celebration 
all over. 



I see them and I still can't believe how beautiful my girls get everyday
and how fast time has flown by me.
It seems like just yesterday I was holding them in my arms.
But stay tune more to come ...
Letters to Blanca & more photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment