Sunday, January 16, 2011

A New Year ( My Life as A Mom)

   Well its now 2011 and I can't believe we are already in the middle of January. Its been cold and rainy and well I've been itching for some new photos of all my girls, so today they took pity of me and dressed up and let me do their make ups and had some great smiles for me... I do love all my girls ... Happy Weekend


All my pretty girls 


Love that they stay in the baskets together LOL 



Frances is officially a teenager she's 13 !!! 


Blanca my big girl .. I can't believe she will be 16 this year !!!


I have to be fast because they like to snuggle up and take a nap ... LOL 


LOL My little Tinkle Belle .. isn't she cute ... 


I can't believe how fast they have grown up on me :(


My two baby girls 


I really like this look ...


I hope you all have a great three day weekend.. We will be home and snuggle up with some movies and popcorn.. I do love staying home with my girls... I'm very blessed : )






No comments:

Post a Comment