Thursday, February 2, 2012

News 2012 (My Life)

                                                                   2012


   Well what does 2012 bring to us, for me it brings joy to a new exciting year full of promise and hopes for my family. As a photographer I'm bringing in more fun to my shoots, more locations and fresh bright ideas I think we will all LOVE !!!


    Speaking of Love is that month already, February and well I hope to bring you some very cute and fun photos especially for February .. More to come on that :) 


    But for now I just want to say Happy 2012 LOL better late than never right  :)
                            and hope that you have had wonderful start to this new year. 
Stay tuned for new and exciting new prices for the year 2012. I look forward to meeting              more and beautiful families, couples and more beautiful children. 


     I've been super busy to the point I didn't get a chance to post about my family for the month of Dec. and Jan. but you will be seeing more in a few weeks. I'm super excited and I promise to get better and post more of my sneaks peeks and show off more of my gorgeous families, friends and loved ones for the 2012 year. 




   Thank you for always being there for me and looking forward to a great year !!!




               Since a post is not a post without a photo here is one old but I love it . 
    Its one of my favorites from a summer in California, only one person M.I.A. my love
                     maybe this year we can get a family shot, nothing like being with your 
              children , the love of your life and a beautiful sunset at the beach :) 



I look forward to my summer vacation this year :) California here we come !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment