Saturday, March 17, 2012

Baby Nagel (Mansfield Maternity Photographer)

 I met this beautiful mama a couple of weeks ago, and fell in love with her and her cute little baby bump.
                      Today after a cross your fingers it don't rain on us, we lucked out.

 With the perfect spring weather today on St. Patricks day we headed out and boy did we capture some
                                 very sweet moments between Mama and Papa :)


  Thank you "N" family for allowing me to capture this sweet time in your in lives, and I can't wait to
                                               meet "Baby Nagel" in May !

SO without further ado..... Check out this mom's cute baby bump, could it be more perfect ? I think not
                                                                        :)


Makes me smile 





Gorgeous right 







They were such a great couple to work with 


He was super sweet 


Their baby is going to be stunning don't you think ? 


 such a special moment 


Thank you for taking your chance on me.. I can't wait to share the rest 

Happy Saturday 

No comments:

Post a Comment