Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sweetness ( Family Photographer, Children's Photographer)

                                                      Sweetness

    Why would I say sweetness, well this next couple and their little guy were so sweet that well it fits.

 You will see what I mean when you see their photos.. I had such a great time with them and their little
guy is sooooo cute and I love his baby blue eyes.. (at first I thought they were green lol)  Mom and dad
are such nice persons that I knew they would rock their sessions after we met, and OH MAN did they
       ROCK their SESSION !!! I could not pick a favorite, and I don't know how they will too...
 But "S" Family it was a great pleasure meeting you all and I sincerely hope to see you all for a Christmas session :)

                 Enjoy your sneak peek and I can't wait to have your photos up and done :)









Happy Hump Day everyone  

No comments:

Post a Comment