Tuesday, May 22, 2012

You Belong (Mansfield Newborn Family Photographer, Mansfield Family Photographer)

                                                           You Belong 


It’s been almost 9 months since we found out you would join us, and now its been almost over 2 weeks since you joined our little family and I cannot begin to express just how perfectly you fit in, I didn’t even know a piece of our puzzle was missing until you came along and filled the gap. I feel so incredibly blessed and I can’t imagine a different version of my life, but the one that has you and your daddy and me in it.
                                                            I love you Mom & 
            This is what I felt with this wonderful Family... I'm so honored that I was able to captured their special 
                            moments in their life :) Thank you "N" Family for your continued trust !!! 

































You have a beautiful Family :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment