Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Girls and Blue Bonnets (My Life, Cedar Hill Family Photographer, Cedar Hill Teen Photographer)

    Today was all about my girls, and well since I've moved to Texas I have heard of the state flower blue bonnets. I've seen photos but was not really sure where they were taken. It's very simple you pull off the road near our lake we have and they are there. Thank you so much PIC for letting me know. I got my girls the camera and headed off this morning to do just that. I'm so HAPPY I did !

   I love my girls and I don't know how I got to be so lucky with my daughters ! They are beautiful inside and out ! To my girls I love you very much and I'm extremely proud of both of you !!! Love Mom


The Loves of my Life : )


I simply love those dimples 


My big girl 


: )


To their Aunt Jeannie 


To my  Aunt Jeannie


My beautiful gifts from heaven 


Say Cheese !



I can't believe she will be 16 this year ! 


Happy Sunday Everyone !!! 









1 comment:

  1. YOUR PICTURES ARE SO AWESOME ERIKA YOUR DAUGHTERS ARE BEAUTIFUL JUST <3 EVERY SINGLES ONE =D

    ReplyDelete