Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Its gone to the Dogs ( Family Pet Photographer)

Since we have left within a couple of hours of missing my hubby I started to miss my girls.. LOL Not my children but my dogs. My Cleo and Belle are my other two little girls and I miss them a lot and so do the girls. Although the two houses that welcomed us into their home's for our visit, have dogs and others pets .. Pictures soon to come ... I couldn't resist and had to take pictures of the newest family members and even some that aren't but once you see the photos you will see why I couldn't resist. So here is to the dogs of our families ..... I can't wait to see my two little girls ...

This is Tyson ... ( That look is too darn cute) 


This handsome boy is Sky ... 


This cute little guy is Coco 
(Tyson,Sky and Coco all belong to the C&A Family )


This cute adorable loveable girl is Shasta and belongs to Blanca's best friend and Family 


Last but not least is Gus .. he is a neighbor and only 7 months old ! yeah he is going to be BIG 
While I was playing in the back yard with Shasta this handsome boy just gets up on his house and takes 
a peek and just watches.. It was to adorable and the cutest thing not to capture. 
Happy Wednesday ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment