Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Beach, sand and sunset (My Life as a Mom)

Before we moved to TX we did a lot of beach going in our days with the girls. So yesterday a good friend of mine took us to a spot where I took about 200 + photos of all of us . While there I realised how time flies when I look behind my lens and take a picture of my girls. Wishing Mike was with us since its his LOVE for the Sea that the girls learned it from, this are for you Mike.. We love you and Miss you Very much !
The girls and I at sunset ... 

I remember how little they were and how they love to play at the beach 

Laughing enjoying the sun and sand ... 

So many photos I didn't even edit this are just raw pictures.. 
They came out great .. Thanks John for the spot .. 
Today senior pictures and Mommy and Me.. 
of two very special girls..
My Nieces ..So stay tuned ...
(Mike I love you)

No comments:

Post a Comment