Friday, July 30, 2010

My Beautiful Niece (Senior Portrait Photographer)

I don't think I can describe the incredible overwelming feeling I had at seeing my niece this week and for her to trust me enough to do her senior portraits, well I can only say I didn't cry in front of her.. I did come close but I held strong. I was so nervous that I couldn't fall asleep the night before..So with her Cousins and sister and baby nephew and her lovely nina we headed our to several locations to get the right shots of her having fun and making sure she would have some one of a kind photos. I hope I can make her proud with the shots I got as she has made me proud.. Congratulations my sweet niece for reaching this goal to graduate, and for all your future Goals I know you can do IT ! Love You Very Much Your Tia Erika
Seal Beach Pier ... Isn't she Beautiful ! 

Her Class ring ... 2011 

I can't believe she is graduating !

I love that Beautiful smile ... 

I can't wait to show you the rest.. 
this are not edited just straight off my camera.. 

Well what can I say ..Other than it was too funny not to capture..
Although I was on top of the pier and she down..I'm afraid of heights ..I'm sweating bullets but for my 
girls I go to extreme's.. LOL.. Hope you like your sneak peek ..
Thanks for memories that I'll treasure Forever ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment