Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Mommy and Me (Family Photographer)

Our Vacation was not just a vacation.. I had work ( Well not really I love to take photos..lol) Fun times with my girls ..seeing old friends.. and Family reunions.. After a very long time I got to see my two nieces again and spend some time with them.. One of my nieces is now a Mommy .. and I tell you I remember her as a little girl running around in just panties.. (Sorry Riley.. I know TMI) Now as I see her a young woman, with a handsome little guy of her own, I tell you I feel OLD.. I'm not but I do.. I feel as in a blink of a eye all my girls and my newphew grew up.. Here is a sneek peek of some mommy and me photos I did.. Enjoy 
Such tiny little hands and feet .. Soon they are all grown up .. Sigh !


Kisses from my mommy ... THE BEST !!! 

Just for my Nana in Oregeon .... Great Big Smile ... 

yes I am just that Cute .. 
I hope you like them .. I will edit them once I get home.. 
Love your tia 

No comments:

Post a Comment