Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Family & Friendship (Seal Beach Family Photographer)

Family , a little word that to me = Love ,Friendship, Partnership, A Past Future and Present. It meant a lot to me that my friends who we haven't seen me since high school, would entrust me in capturing them now as A woman a mom and wife with their families. It was a great pleasure and honor to be able to do that and I hope that I don't let you guys down. So here is a sneak peek Lopez Family of your photos. 
                    I hope you like them  :) 
It was great to see you & meet your Family.. You guys were tons of Fun !

Glad that the kids had Fun ! This one brings a great smile to my face ...

Such a Great and Happy Couple...Nothing is more romantic than being with your loved one
on a cool breezy sunset evening .. 

My friend & her little Me .. 

Enjoy your sneak peek .. 
I hope you like all the others !
Thanks Lopez Family for a wonderful time at the beach!


No comments:

Post a Comment