Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Family of three (Rancho Cucamonga Family Photographer)

This next Family I'm about to introduce I remember this young man as a boy helping out his sister when she was in our high school band. Although I wasn't in band, I remember him having to help clean up, something I know he remembers very clearly. Now he is still helping out but not just his sister but our communities, risking his life everyday to ensure the safety of others.. Haven't guessed yet ? He is a police officer and to my surprise his beautiful wife is too !.. I want to say thank you for a wonderful hot morning of FUN ... I did manage to get a few good pictures, it was great fun meeting you and your little cutie pie... .. Enjoy your sneak peek..
                                       Thanks to the Mora Family for all that they do ..
A tribute to her parents ... Isn't she so CUTE !!! 


Such a Happy Family 


Such a gorgeous mommy & little girl .. 


With a Beautiful mom and grandma you know why this little girl gets her looks .


Thank you for a great morning .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment