Thursday, August 5, 2010

Little Boys (Newborn Photographer)

I simply couldn't wait.. My PIC ..Partner in Crime became a Mimi for the 7th time .. One week and one day ago... Although we have a date set for next week, I couldn't wait till then..So when my PIC texted me and said that the baby was there I quickly grabbed my camera and waited for the okay come over signal. LOL ... I was in California when this little guy was born, and was super excited to come home and meet him. I did his mama's maternity photos and now looking forward to a newborn session. The girls are going to go mad crazy.. They will definitely be asking for a little brother now... (They won't get one but I know they will ask) Here is a picture of what is to come next week. He is so little, I am almost afraid to pick him up.

Makes me go Awww !!! Isn't he Precious ...... 


He was hiding from the camera... 

Can't wait for your next week : )
Congrats to the G. Family 
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment