Wednesday, August 4, 2010

To Friendships ( My Life )

Friendships .... What do our friends mean in our lives ? For some of us our friends are always there for us no matter what .. If your sad, happy, confused they are always there for you no matter where you are ....Distance has not lessen the love and affection I have for my friends ...   My friends in California are not just my friends they are my family.. We have gotten so close that some of these specials ladies are my sisters .. Their kids are mine and vice versa.. Some of them are honorary Uncles and Aunts.. I spend more time with them than with actually family.. For that I must say Thank You .. For accepting us for who we are .. My crazy clan .. We love and miss you all very Much .. I also want to share two photos of my long lost family and friend... I will treasure our time we spent together ..
                                                                         Thank you ..
My boys and my Girls .. We miss  YOU SO MUCH  !!! 


Although they had a blast teasing me ... Thank you for everything !! 
Much love to my comadre and compadre .. 
The Best God Parents .. 


Blanca, Aunt Renee , Me and My Chunky monkey .. 
thanks for a Wonderful Day ! 


To Jennifer & Jessica .. Thank you !! We love and Miss you Very Much !


Class of 93 Rules !! ... Delia Me Mari and John .. 
Band Buddies and me .. HAHAHA 


My Friend Liz & I after her Beach Session.. It WAS GREAT TO SEE U !! 


Me and my other Comadre .. I really Miss YOU !!! 
Blanca's Nina .. 


Me and my two Nieces .. I love them so much .. Tears :( 
But of pure Happiness 


Last But not least .. Thanks for a Wonderful Time ..
The Girls and I will always treasure it 
Thank you for my girls 


Hope you had as much fun as the girls did !!! 
Punch Buggy ... LOL ...

1 comment: