Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ready Set GO !!! (My Life as a mom )

                                             Ready Set Go ! Bang & They are off ....

 This was Frances 1st school sport and we are so Proud of her, she has been working out very hard at school and at home. I wasn't able to see her before the race, so I had to settle for taking pictures after the race and while she came around. Congratulations to all the runners today , but especially to my little girl.
    She is extremely tired and sore she ran her little heart out today and we are Very Proud of HER !


Frances after her 1st CC Meet !! 


Frances running towards the end of the race 


Frances looking because she can hear me screaming " GO Frances !! " 


She was really tired ... 


Frances & her friend Yanira laughing and glad that the meet was over : )


Proud Daddy with his baby girl 


Blanca & Frances 
Is Blanca's turn to cheer for her sister :)


Last but not least me and my baby girl..

We are Very Proud of You Frances 
Love your family 






                

No comments:

Post a Comment