Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Children make me smile ( Children Photographer Cedar Hill TX)

                          Those eyes , those smiles , Aaaww to be a child again 
  


       Hope you all have a great night and if you're thinking about some family shots for the 
upcoming holidays , don't wait to long. Next photo session of these wonderful little ones I promise I will have mom in the pictures, she won't be able to escape from me much longer. 


                                       Till then be safe , and Smile Life is too short to frown ..
                                  

                      

                                                                       Just for my PIC's 


He is just tooo CUTE !!! 


She is just beautiful !!


Look at that face .. isn't he just too cute !! 


Just like her mommy !! 


Next one will have mom in it !!! 
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment