Monday, September 27, 2010

School Pictures ( My Life)

                                      
                                                             School Pictures 2010



  Well it's been about 6 weeks since school started for us here in TX. and its picture time. I do hate the regular standard pose they do at school. So since I love taking pictures I do my girls pictures and I Love that they are unique and fit their personalities. So today I headed out to one of my favorite stores and went shopping... Yup I love shopping for them and I'm lucky that my girls will wear what I buy them. So stay tune for these years new shots. I hope you like them... Stay tuned for their new one's ...
                                                         ... Happy Monday Everyone :)

                                                               Last Year's Photo 2009



My Big Girl 


If you have siblings Perfect way to show them off ... 

      
                                                                   My Little Girl ..
                                                                


Blanca's 9th Grade Photo 


Frances 6th Grade 




No comments:

Post a Comment