Thursday, September 23, 2010

To Friendship ( My Life , Newborn Photographer Cedar Hill )

                     To Friendship To My PIC ... My Partner in Crime
      

       My dear friend

 Since we moved to TX I have met lots of wonderful people, but none have made quite that connection like my friend , my neighbor Jeannie. I think we get along so well , because we are both crazy, funny, loving and the most important people in our life's are our families. We share lots of interest in life and we both Love the same author Nora Roberts. She is someone that when I need to vent I know I can count on her. If I need help I know she will be there for me. Some of us have true friends in our life's , not acquaintances but friends. I have left a few friends behind due to they are in California , but even though they are far it doesn't break the friendship that we have. I feel very special to have friends like them and I am so glad that I have some here as well. I want to say thank you to my PIC for always being there for me and my family. I am extremely humbled to be your friend your partner in crime. I also want to say thank you for letting me borrow your family so they can be models for me... LOL ... I hope you like the photos ...

                      To true friendships and to all a Happy Thursday


Such a sweet boy 



Such tiny little feet 




He is so full of energy .. But he is so Cute ! 




Julian is too cute 




Thanks PIC for a great time ... 




Julian with his Mimi ... : )



No comments:

Post a Comment