Friday, October 15, 2010

Friends , Friday , Fun (My Life as a Mom )

            Friends Friday = Fun

   My brown eye girl is growing up on me, but I still enjoy seeing her have fun with her friends. Today was really fun especially for me because they played models for me. I got a little extra model that is just too cute and so sweet that I wish we had more time and I had an actual photo shoot planned for them.. Maybe I'll just plan something after all.. Here is to Frances and her friend I call them my brown eye girl and my blue eye girl. Well as you can see they are two beautiful young girls, because they are no longer little girls. (although we mom's want them to be, sad but they do grown up) These two will be official teenagers this year, one in Nov and my baby girl in Dec. , 13 years old ... Sigh ... Well I leave you to a nice cool evening to enjoy with your family, tonight for us is rare Frances is now at her buddies house for the night and Blanca is at the movies with the boyfriend. SIGH SIGH SIGH !!! They grow up to fast


                                                                  Happy Friday Everyone


My Brown eye Girl 

My blue eye girl 


I love that they will get all dressed up and let me do their photos 
Aren't they just too cute 


Here is little sister L. she was so much fun 
I'll share more on her tomorrow 

Happy Friday 





No comments:

Post a Comment