Saturday, October 16, 2010

Brothers Best Friends ( Cedar Hill Family Photographer)

 
                                                                   Brothers,  Best Friends,  Partners

Well today was a new experience for me, I had a photo shoot of three brothers. What's new about this experience you ask ? Well they are not little kids not teenagers but three handsome guys all in their 20's and they run their own business , own their homes and did I mention they are very good looking and single. If I was younger and not completely in Love with my husband and no kids , well I will give them a run for my money. LOL... I really enjoyed the guys today, I hope that they like their images. It was a nice day for photos and well they were very easy on the eyes... LOL

                                                                        

Happy Saturday M Brothers 


I loved that they were willing to try new ideas 

He was the birthday boy 


The oldest always serious 


Three young cowboys : )


They were so much FUN 


Here is E 


Here is I 


Here is P

Muchas Gracias Muchachos espero les gusten las fotos 












No comments:

Post a Comment