Monday, October 18, 2010

Sweet Little Boy (Cedar Hill Children's Photographer

                                                    The sweetest smiles from this handsome little guy

     This little guy here is just too sweet, from the start he gave me such a sweet smile I fell for him right there and then. He did make us work for some of our shots being 1 he is getting to everything and being quick about it. But I had a great time with him on Sat afternoon. He is the youngest of the family and well he is to precious even to his two big sisters. All this kids are just too cute to not look at their photos and not say Aaaww ... So thanks again to the big sisters and my assistant for the day Frances for helping me keep little J happy and smiling... Till next time Happy Monday everyone


He kept trying to escape : ) and he did but I manage to get him 


He liked the glasses but he didn't want to wear them : )


Look at that sweet face he is just so loving 


He liked one of my assistance and was showing off his dance moves 


Such sweet kids :) 


She just loves to pose for me 


Just too sweet 


Aren't they just to cute 


Big sister is going to do some serious heart breaking 


Happy Monday Everyone 









No comments:

Post a Comment