Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Breakfast (My Life as a Mom)

         Sunday Breakfast 


 Well after what seemed a very long , long week we are about to finish it and start a new one. I'm so glad after what I said to be a very long stressful week I'm glad to be able to finish with a smile on my face. How did I manage this you ask " Well the answer is my family and friends". I started the day by waking up to my husband that is always there for me. Then my girls start coming out and I get my morning hugs and kisses. Yes even from my 15 yr old I still get this everyday but today was a extra special hug for me. Nothing special but because so many of us take our time for granted , especially our family and friends. Why I'm feeling this way , well on Friday on my way to go get Frances at school a lady shot out in front of me to try to make a illegal left turn and well I ended up in a car accident. It happened so fast that I didn't really have to much time to think , but I did Thank God afterwards that I wasn't speeding because if I had the children in the other car , well it might have ended tragically. To make a long story short, this person jumped the middle divider and almost hit two other cars and ran. I had very minor damage to my car but still I'm so thankful that is was minor and that my children were not with me. So you never know who and what can find you during a very regular routine as to running errands. Please take the time with your family , remember tell them how you feel right there and then. I'm grateful that I was able to come home to my girls and that they are safe as I am. 
So in feeling Thankful and grateful that I have more time with my girls, I made them a very special breakfast. Simple recipe, at the bottom of the photos I will have the information. 
   Remember to be thankful and grateful for our family and friends ..


THANK YOU TO MY FAMILY AND MY FRIENDS FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME : )
                                                              HAPPY SUNDAY 

Pancakes easy to make 


Add chocolate chips, whipped cream and more chocolate & ice cream scoop : )
(Frances)


yes ice cream sprinkles yummy 
(Blanca's)


For my hubby lol 


Because I'm still on a diet all I have on mine is ice cream and whipped cream 
LOL 


Frances enjoying her special pancakes


Blanca saying oh yeah yummy in my tummy :)


Ok recipe 

pancake mix
ice cream (any flavor)
toppings(get creative)
syrup or chocolate syrup
chocolate sprinkles for pancakes
then have fun with your loved ones
I know I did 
: )






No comments:

Post a Comment