Thursday, October 28, 2010

Babies ... Isla Mae Otero

   My Blanca today became a mom , lol not for reals but for her class.  She had a little girl, who she named after her 4th grade teacher's little girl. (Brett and Kristy if you read this I hope its okay) Blanca was super excited about today but also scared. The little girl doll cries , gets fussy , needs to be changed , burped , all like a human baby would. My poor Blanca was exhausted by the time she went to bed. The baby is scheduled to wake up at 2:00 AM & 4:00 AM. Let's just say that she went to bed early. I'm really proud of Blanca she is taking her role as a mom very seriously and was treating her baby like it was real. Although it was very strange for me, I did document her time with the doll so she can look back at this and remember how hard it is to be a teen mom. ( Not that I was worried about it :) So here are a few pictures of the afternoon Blanca spent with the baby , and me .

                                So without further adieu here is Blanca's little girl lol ..

                                                                Our Little Isla Mae


Isla Mae 
Oct 28 2010
6 Lbs 5 Ounces
19 inches 



Blanca holding the baby because she was fussy 


Being a good mommy 

hehe yes I put on bows on the baby : )


Belle didn't like the fact her mommy had a baby 


Blanca being a good mommy 

I'm very proud of your mommy skills 

I took my role as a Nana very seriously too 


Happy Weekend Everyone 
:)





No comments:

Post a Comment