Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trunk or Treat ( My Life as a Mom )

                                                        Happy Halloween 2010
                         Trunk or Treat  smell my feet give me something good to eat : )

Well I spent my morning surrounded by lots of little , small , and big kids ... All came out today to get some yummy treats. Frances spanish class was helping out in making tricking or treating safe and were passing out lots of candy today for the little ones. It was busy and hectic and well the smiles on all the little one's face made it worth my while especially the smiles of my girls. So hope that everyone has a safe and very happy halloween weekend. Remember to share with your parents , hehehe if not we will have to tax you.
   Well here are a few pictures of their spanish club and cross country trunk or treat 2010


The Spanish Club Table 


Before all the little one's showed up 


Isn't he the cutest 


Look at all the goodies 


Having a good time with Friends 


Love that smile .. 


Even with all of this I managed not to eat any candy .. Will Power LOL 


Blanca and Tyler hanging out 


Isn't he the cutest !! ( CC Coach little boy ) 


Coach Robinson and Blanca LOL 


He was like I can't believe my mommy has that hair do ! LOL 


Frances with her Spanish teacher .. she is just awesome : )


Frances before we left .. Isn't she just beautiful lol 


Happy Halloween From the Spanish Club at Bessie Coleman Middle School 

Tomorrow more Halloween pictures stay tune : )













No comments:

Post a Comment