Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010 (My Life as a Mom )

                                  Happy Halloween 2010

Well I hope that everyone had a Happy Safe and Fun Halloween. I know we did lol, this year I decided to join in the fun and get dressed up, lol , not all the way but hey its having fun that counts.  Here are a few pictures of today of me and my family and some of my PIC with me. While all the kids went off to go Trick or Treating we both sat out front and passed out candy to the brave children that came to our houses. You'll see her photos and you'll see why I say brave children.. We had a blast and I hope you all did to !

                So I say Good Night and Happy Halloween to all of you have a great week !


Happy Halloween from my family to yours 


Can you guess who she is ?


Can you guess who I am ?


Me and the girls : ) their Pj's glow in the dark 


Peek a Boo guess who ...


Me and my two loves 


My PIC and Me : )


The whole Gang ... lol 


Me.. Hope you had a Fun Safe & Happy Halloween 








No comments:

Post a Comment