Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sweet as Candy ( Cedar Hill Family Photographer & Newborn)

                                             Sweet as Candy ....

   I had the most amazing time with my family today, they were so much fun and will a little bit of bribing we were able to get some amazing loving shots of this young happy and loving family. Thank you so much for believing in me and having me capture these sweet moments for your family. I hope you like your sneak peak, sorry it took me so long to post but I couldn't make up my mind which shots to share, so I'll do your peaks in two parts.. so without further adieu ...
                                                    
                                                       Part 1


Fun in the park with the family 


Daddy's little girl 


My mommy & me : )


Too tired to escape ... : )


Isn't this sweet : )


Meet little Gunner 


He was such a good baby .. look I got a smile 


Daddy and his little man 


Here is Riley .. she is just simply too adorable 

Hope you all had fun today I know I did 
Can't wait to show you more tomorrow I'll torture this mom a little more : )

Happy Saturday 










No comments:

Post a Comment