Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks (My Life)


 Giving Thanks on Thanksgiving Day 2010 

  My Thanks this year is for a lot of things ... Here it goes : )

Our house in which we made a Home , A marriage in which our girls see Love Respect Trust between a man and a woman . Our daughters who are young beautiful respectful hard working ladies, in which we are very proud of. Our dogs who are crazy and unique like the family.. To our family in whom we know we can count on in good and in bad. To our friends who we consider Family because they have shown us that Family doesn't have to be by blood but by simply being able to count on them and them on you.. So today I thank God for my Family and my extended family and to all my new & old friends .. Hope that you had a beautiful day with your loved ones and that your tummies were full with good food... I know we had that and hope all of you did as well... A couple of photos to share our day of Giving Thanks .. 
  
             Here is to being Thankful for my beautiful Family on Thanksgiving Day 2010 


Our Thanksgiving Dinner ..Not your traditional dinner but it suits our family 


My Girls waiting for dinner 


Mike being goofy in the kitchen with Blanca 


Daddy with his girls (Frances and Belle)


Blanca and Cleo .. My big girls 


My two little girls : ) Belle and Frances 



The hubby and I .. I love this man 



Happy Thanksgiving to all my Family & Friends 
We love you all and miss you : )















No comments:

Post a Comment