Friday, November 26, 2010

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas ( My Life)

  Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas ... at least it's starting for us , its our favorite holiday to decorate.. its a big production and every year we try to add something new to our ever lasting collections of Christmas decorations. For me I get each member a new ornament, but not just any ornament they are only from Disney .. that's right my collection has gotten so big that my 12 ft tree is starting to look crowded, lol I had to add a little 3 1/2 ft tree in my foyer so I can display them all.. I have two tinker belle tree topers for our trees plus matching tree skirts.. LOL Yes I am a Big Fan of Disney I have a collection of all ornaments that includes a Storybook collections that seems to grow and hope to pass on to my girls.. So since we started today as tradition for our family. I wanted to share a few photos of how our house is starting to shape up.. I can't wait till we are finished.. So hope you are all having a great Friday and a great weekend with your families.. I know I did and will continue to have ..



The Tree takes us about 1 1/2  hr to get everything out and set up 


The Nativity set being set up by Blanca 


My Chandelier : )


Frances singing little buddies


The little Tinker Belle for the little tree 


Table set for Christmas 






Frances loading up the ornaments 


He is my favorite Disney Character 


My storybook ornaments collection I'm up to 9 sets : )


My little tree in the foyer 


The Fireplace 


The tree is up : )


Stay tune for more .. Happy Friday Everyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment