Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Our Christmas Picture (My Life )

             Our Family Christmas Photos are done !!! : )

 Yes Yes Yes I'm done with all of our photos lol , and before it get crazy for me with my next family sessions and all the editing I squeezed in our session. I loved how care free our photos came out , it reflected exactly what I wanted them too. Which is our family enjoying each other and just being us. My husband Mike and I are extremely proud of our daughters Blanca and Frances. Although they are both teen agers (well Frances is almost there in Dec she will be 13 ) she is 7th grade and they can drive us nuts, our oldest is in HS 10th grade with a boyfriend.. yeah our sweet little girls are growing up on us but to us they will always be our little girls. Its time for hanging out at the mall with friends and movies and driving lessons.. OMG.. But no matter what when I think of my crazy life and my crazy loving family they simply just make me smile. Soon our video of our actual full session , I can't wait to show them off .. But for now I leave you with some of my favorites and the winning shot for this year card..

                        Happy Tuesday Everyone


Our Beautiful girls 


My Big girl Blanca n Belle 


My Sweet Baby girl Frances and Cleo 


He simply makes me smile : )

The winning shot 

Happy Tuesday 

More to come soon on some special families 







No comments:

Post a Comment