Thursday, November 18, 2010

1, 2, 3 Cheese ... (Cedar Hill Children's Photographer)

      Ready 1 , 2 , 3 , Cheese

       This morning I double checked my list because I was headed out to the park to spend some time with three little ones.. With my gear all set and my lollipops in my bag, I headed out for a little fun in the park with these cute little girl and her two handsome brothers. They were full of energy and well at their ages you kind of let them do their thing and enjoy the rewards.. Check out my morning session .. Such sweet smiles hugh grins as they play in the sun and enjoy just being kids... Gosh I miss mine being this small ..

   SO without further adieu ... here are this little ones that when they saw my camera they were ready with their cheese smiles on their little faces ...


A little tea party at the park : ) Isn't she sweet 


Big Brother having some fun in the slides


This little guy is almost 1 .. I did his newborn shots I can't believe how time flies ..


Such sweetness 


Hanging out with sister 


Some brother time : )



Because they are simply too cute for words ..

Happy Thursday everyone 










                

No comments:

Post a Comment