Friday, November 19, 2010

Ready for the Holidays (Cedar Hill Children's Photographer)

     Good morning and Happy Friday everyone, I can't believe we are a week away from celebrating Thanksgiving. I have a lot to give thanks to this year, and can't wait to get started on decorating the house for Christmas. LOL .. I know we haven't carved the turkey up and I'm already decorating. Our family simply loves to decorate especially for Christmas. I hope you are all ready to be thankful and eat till we can't eat no more. To me and my crazy family the best thing about the holidays is that we are together with our health a roof over our heads and food for our bellies.. So with being thankful I thank all the families that have entrusted in me to capture some sweet moments for their families.. So to a beautiful and happy Friday. Here are a few more photos of this cuties I did yesterday. They bring a smile to my face and being Friday and a gorgeous day what a better way to start it by showing them off... Hope you all have a blessed and happy day


He is just so cute 


Nothing like a happy smile on a child's face to brighten up your day 


He is so sweet ... he is a mini to his daddy 


Getting ready to walk : )


He waited patiently for his turn 


Tea anyone ? 

Happy Friday 

Tomorrow a special family so stay tune 






No comments:

Post a Comment