Friday, December 10, 2010

Birthdays (My Life)

   Birthdays ... Almost 13 years ago I got a special gift, my Frances .. I was blessed with another healthy little girl to call my own. She was as I tease Blanca (my oldest ) now her present that year...LOL.... I was able to take her home in a big stocking the hospital placed her in , see my Frances was born the 23rd of Dec.. Now I also have another little one who her birthday is the 22nd of Dec. that's my Little Belle.. LOL.. yes I know for most she is a dog but to us she is our little girl a family member. Our family also this year on the 25th are going to be also remembering my Grandpa Tono who passed this year and is now with my Grandma watching over the family, his birthday see is the 25th of Dec. On another note our family is blessed .. we just learned that my brother Tony.. SGT. Tony in the US Army will not be going to Afghanistan this up coming year. We are truly blessed that he will not be returning to the war zone. I feel blessed and guilty for all those other families that have had to say their goodbyes and hope and pray that soon they will be back with their loved ones. We will keep all of them in our prayers..
So all of you stay tune for little tributes and letters to each one of my special people in my life's...

    Since a post is not a post without a picture here are three photos of my birthday people ... Happy Friday!


Frances & Blanca on Christmas eve when we got home from the hospital 


Frances is California .. I Love this shot : )
But I love her more 


Blanca Frances with Grandpa Tono We miss you and Love you


The girls with my brother on his last visit to us 


A picture on how my little boy has grown and my girls... when my brother 1st visit after he joined the Army 


Last but not least my Tinkle Belle who will be 2 this year : )

Happy Friday and stay tune for letters and new photos 



No comments:

Post a Comment