Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sleepover Frances 13th Birthday Party ( My Life as a Mom)

  Well Frances is almost 13 years old and she had her birthday sleepover last night. Yup had four 12-13 year old girls, and it seemed at some point I had like 12 ... lol.. But they had a blast and so did I. They had pizza for dinner and then decorate and baked cookies. Saw movies , heard music, played the Wii danced and just hung out till only they knew what time they went to bed. Since I am still sick I took my medicine and fell asleep with the echoes of giggles coming up from the game room where they camped out. I see them and can't believe how fast time flies and that my baby is going to be 13th years old and officially be a teenager. For those who don't know that will make two teenagers in our house.. God help us : ) ... Well here are a few photos of how we spent our Friday night .. Happy weekend everyone .... I'm going back to bed after this and sleep a little more .. LOL .. : )


Frances decorating her cookies


Her friend Shannon 


Ayana .. yup surprise I got ya !! : )


Before the icing fight began : )


Oh yeah did I mention they played the Wii ... 


Frances enjoying herself : )


Frances & Ayana


Icing fight : )


Frances and Shannon 


Faith showing off her master piece 


Shannon Faith Frances Ayana .. ready to begin the games 


Frances bowling and she got a strike : )


Hanging with her buddies before we hit bed time 


Yes we survived ... Breakfast .. well Pancakes with ice cream is what the birthday girl wanted 

Hope you all have a great weekend .. more to come so stay tuned 

No comments:

Post a Comment