Monday, December 20, 2010

Family ( My Life )

  Family .. what does that word mean to you all ? Family to me is being with people who not only share your blood but are part of you and are people we all can count on. I am blessed that this Christmas I get to spend it with one of my brothers , my husband and our girls. He is a married man now, a SGT for the US Army and I couldn't be more proud of him if I tried. He is a man a friend a husband to his wife a uncle a godfather to our girls and a brother  I can always count on.. but to me he will always be the little boy with a smart mouth... : ).. He drove me crazy as I am 8 years older than him, but no matter what the bond of brotherhood is always there. I love him dearly and I can't express how much it means to me to have him home with us for the holidays. You see soon he will be gone to Afghanastan and I'll send him away and pray to God that he and all the soldiers come back to us, for those who have never done this I can tell you it breaks my heart not only for him but for all of those who have to watch their loved ones go over seas. Here is a little sneak peek of what he already has been up to with the girls, our time we spend will be documented and shared so we can see and hold those memories of him with us and us with him... To family to my brother ..


    I love you mijo ... I'm so proud of you .. your sister


Frances and her nino .. getting ready to play the video games 


Blanca sharing her book collection to her Tio


Yes ... they are a bunch of trouble makers : )


They are all getting OLD ... LOL 

Happy Monday to you all 

No comments:

Post a Comment