Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Belle's 2nd Birthday (My Life as a mom)

   Happy 2nd Birthday to our little girl Belle : )

  Today was our Yorkie's 2nd birthday lol.. yup our little girl is a toddler as her daddy told her this morning. Our little tinkle Belle was meant to be for our family as she is unique crazy and funny and much much more : ). .. So today was all about her and well here are a few pictures I wanted to share of her.. More photos to come .. A letter to my other little girl for tomorrow she is officially a teenager ...

   Hope you are all having a great day and hope you have a good night ...For now .. here are a few pictures I was able to get today of her.. More to come in a few days all dedicated to Family ... : ) Tons of fun photos .. gingerbread house and much much more ..
                                    Happy Hump Day


Our Little girl is 2 : )


Little Belle .. yes she is my baby 


Belle with her Tio Tony ... : )


Belle by the Christmas tree .. 


I know she got a cake .. she loves cake : )

Well I have to go finish dinner .. more photos to come 

Happy Holidays to everyone : )



No comments:

Post a Comment