Friday, December 24, 2010

Frances 13th Birthday (My Life as a mom)

  My little girl turned 13 yesterday and became officially a teenager. I can't believe how fast time has flown by and I no longer have little ones, it seems only like yesterday I was arriving around this time from the hospital with Frances in a big Christmas stocking home.  Blanca was 2 yrs old and 4 months when I had Frances and they stole all the love I can hold and was just them in my eyes in my heart in my life. I see them now  at 15 and 13 and I have tears in my eyes as I type this because I can't believe my eyes when I see the two beautiful young ladies they have become, I am extremely proud of both of them and LOVE them so much I sometimes feel my heart aches. I wish I could freeze them from growing up on me like I do with my photos, but at least I will always have my photos those memories that to me are priceless.

 Always treasure the times you have with your family as it was your last day with them.. I know I did and will continue to do .. So here are a few lol photos of our day yesterday .. Thank you to Aunt Jeannie for the beautiful and tasty cake and to her Tio Tony who was here with us to make it a very special day for our little girl .. lots of love to you both ...

                I love you very much my chunky monkey.. Happy 13th Birthday !


Frances receiving a Very Special Call 


LOL my little brother : )


Daddy with the birthday girl 


The birthday Girl 


The birthday girl and the other sisters : )


I can't believe my baby is 13 years old 


Frances and Blanca .. Aren't my girls beautiful 


Frances with a special birthday card 


My girls and my brother .. 


Haha Daddy scared Blanca at Build A Bear  


In honor of her Tio 


The birthday girl with her Nino at Build a Bear 
(2nd outfit also in honor of her Tio )


Frances late lunch for her Birthday 


Frances and her tio with her birthday cake 


Tio and his girls before the fun began 


Make a wish baby girl 


Ok she didn't see it coming : )


Mike's look at having 2 teenage daughters : )


Now its a party ...


I Love My Family 


Hope you are all enjoying the holidays .. as you can see we truly are.. will try to share more 
but these days with my brother have been the best.. memories..all captured to share and enjoy.

Merry Christmas to everyone 
From my crazy Family 

No comments:

Post a Comment