Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year (My Life)

 Happy New Year Everyone ... It's now 2011 and well our year ended with so many good memories, moments I'll treasure for ever... I was trying to think all day of the words I can put down and express what I was feeling, but since I couldn't think of the right words I'm just going to speak from my heart. This year brought people back into our live's, family , friends and many wonderful memories. As a photographer I love to capture those moments for others but nothing compares to the many memories I have captured this year for my family..Priceless to this mom... More to come on that matter.. For today as emotional as it was for all of us I want to share the good laughs, the love of family and friendship I had the honor of capturing. I want to thank one very special man today for letting us share his 2 weeks vacation with us , my brother Tony. I am extremely proud of him and I hope that he enjoys some of his time with us. You see he is headed back to Iraq and I won't see him again for another year. I'll think of you everyday when I see my heart I wear on my bracelet and I'll share you everyday when I have my coffee with the coolest coffee maker he got me..

 My dear brother I love you very much and I can't wait to see you again ... As always be good and be safe and May God bless you always and the other soldiers as well who are over seas with you... Love you very much and always your sister Erika


A game of pool with his brother in law ..


Frances & Stephen watching the games and waiting for their turns 


Mike enjoying a beer while the pool shark was sinking the 8 ball 


Frances showing her support to her daddy 


My hubby against my brother : )


My PIC and her brother 


My PIC and her little guy 


My PIC concentrating on beating my hubby : )


Papi , Fernando , Paul and Phil ... Thanks for a great evening Fernando 


Blanca with Oso .. he is our little Belle's daddy 


My PIC & Me .. Thanks for a great night we had a blast : )


Frances and Serenity my two trouble makers : )


My girls with their honorary Papi 


Mike & Blanca having FUN


My Brother Tony with Oso 


ALL the little ones toasting the New Year ! 


He downed it like the little man he is 


Last but not least Lisa and her dad celebrating the New Year


I hope you all were with your family and friends and had a blast I know we did ... 
Thank you once again to my PIC and hubby for the wonderful night .. 
Wishing everyone the best for 2011 
May God bless us all and cherish your family and friends as if it was the last day everyday !

Sincerely Erika and Family 

No comments:

Post a Comment