Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cutie Cutie ( Cedar Hill TX. Children's Photography)

      I got to meet a cute couple today that made this beautiful cutie .. her name is Aubry and she is 4 months old. She was so cute and she brought back wonderful memories for me of when my girls where that age. They grow up to fast but this sweet little girl today gave me today a lot of pleasure to photograph. She was at first looking at me like who are you and after a while she was smiling , because we had to be silly to get her to smile, but with this shots I would be silly everyday. So without further adieu here is my 2nd winner .. I hope that her parents love her photos.. I do : )
Thanks Again for taking a chance on me ...



Love the smile 


She was another perfect little model



Little Aubry was just to cute 


Just Love it 


Relaxing and looking good 


Even without the smiles she was just adorable 


Such a happy little girl 


Got to love it .. Happy Saturday 


Stay tune for more cutie cuties ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment