Sunday, January 23, 2011

Little Girls are made out of what ? ( Cedar Hill Newborn and Children's Photographer)

                       What are little girls made of, well sugar and spice and everything nice of course. LOL..
I got to spend my afternoon with three sisters.. They were the cutest thing, they are 5 and 4 years old  and have a brand new baby sister of only 1 month old . These girls are first were not interested at all on posing or smiling for the camera, but I did manage to get some shots..What can I say I other than after a little while I got lucky ... Thanks again for a wonderful time with your family .. Here is a sneak peek of some of your shots : )




Here is the little one .. she put up a fight but we got some sweet shots 


Here is the big sister cute huh 


Here is the other big sister 
(she at first didn't want anything to do with me ) 



She didn't want to sleep or pose for me .. but I got lucky isn't she the cutest 


Really cute girls .. : )


Once she fell asleep we were both in heaven 


Aaaww such sweetness .. 

Thanks for a great weekend .. Happy Sunday Everyone : )







          

No comments:

Post a Comment