Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

   Today is Feb 14th 2011 a day that we all celebrate Love and Friendship. In honor of that I have gone and chosen a couple of couples LOL.. To show that no matter what age,  how long and where we are at, when we have someone that just makes us smiles, you don't need Valentines Day, because for us its everyday !

                               So to all Have a Beautiful Day with your Loved Ones.. I know I will I have a
   yummy menu for tonight .. I'll share more later on... To all my couples thank you for letting me capture
you with the ones that just simply make us smile : )


To a wonderful couple to family 


To this young Happy Couple :)


Really Cute Huh ?


Teenage Love 


Great Couple Great Friends 


Simply makes her Smile : )


Because its Better Together 


So Much Love you can feel it in the Air : )


last but not least My wonderful Husband , My Best Friend, My Partner, My Love, 
He completes me :)


Happy Valentine's Day Everyone I'm off to the kitchen to start my wonderful meal I have 
prepared for my Love's .. My Hubby and Girls 







No comments:

Post a Comment