Saturday, February 12, 2011

Here is to Friendship .. Happy Valentine's Day

  Well today I spent part of my day with my big girl and her guy , yup my oldest as some of you know has a boyfriend. He is a very nice young man, who as some of you will see on this photos adores my baby girl. I also had the pleasure of getting her and some of her friends as they spent a couple of hours hanging out.
  So here are a few shots I took and thanks to my couples today, they seemed to have FUN and I hope that they liked their photos.. To my girl A for always making it easy for me to take her pictures.

    So here is to Friendship and to Love... Happy Early Valentine's Day Everyone 2011




Blanca & Tyler 


Adreanna


Blanca,  Adreanna and  Teshaiya 



Teshaiya and Isaiah


My Girl and her Guy 


They are too cute : )



Her Valentine's Day Gift ... 


The whole gang and I wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day !! 








No comments:

Post a Comment