Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow , Let it Snow ....

   Well we have had quite some weather here in Cedar Hill TX. or I should say the whole state of TX. We first started off with heavy ice turning into sleet and having schools and business close since Tuesday. We also dealt with being without power for over 24 hrs on one of the coldest nights we have had. Till last night they said we might have a chance of snow " oh about 1/2 inch to 1 inch tops" Well let me tell you when we got up today Friday we had more like 4 inches of snow.. So keep tune as I'm sure I'll have more photos to share with everyone on our on little winter wonderland... A few shots of my California girls who have seen snow here .. but today was a little different this is powder white snow ... Yup the girls especially my little one Frances is in heaven. So until later .... Keep warm and safe everyone ...


My girls at the end of round 1 snow fight 


Belle was like pick me up I don't like this ... lol 


Cleo looking like what the heck is going on .. I'm a Cali dog :)


My gorda watching the snow fall 


Frances getting Blanca with a snow ball 


Blanca well she got even ... LOL 


The end of the fight .. 


She LOVES to play in the snow 


My Favorite shot


Just loving the snow 

Stay Warm and stay tuned they'll be more photos to come ...LOL ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment