Sunday, March 13, 2011

Birthdays's All Around (Duncanville Family Photographer)

 Happy Birthday and Family time is very important. This family was doing that celebrating all their birthday's , well almost all of them.. LOL. Happy Birthday to my "n" Family . Well this family was extremely Fun to photograph and they were a blast ! I had a great time and I hope that you all did too ! I'm so grateful for the families that give me the opportunity to capture those milestones in their life's. Whether it's birthday's , holidays or just time to get your family together , remember to have fun with it and enjoy those small moments we have with our families.. So without further adieu here is your sneak peek , your gallery will be up soon : )





I just love this one .. Isn't little G just too cool 


Thank you your guys made my job today easy 


Just beautiful ....


Loved the smiles I got 


He was just to sweet 


Sweet 16 .. Gorgeous eyes 


This little guy was giving all of us a run for our money 


Miss R. and her cousin Miss A. 


Happy Birthday Fawn 


Sisters , Best Friends For Life


Ok we finally got him to smile and it was totally worth it 


To Family 

Thanks everyone for a great day :)













No comments:

Post a Comment