Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cleo's Birthday ( My Life as a Mom)

 Well for all of those who know me, my doggies are like my children. Spoiled , good little girls LOL ! Well yesterday was my baby Cleo's 7th birthday .. So since we are off for spring break, between the cleaning , editing from this past weekend shoot, trying to spend time with the family we got out a little while and just had some fun. Here are a few shots of my girls Including the birthday girl..

           Here is to my Cleo who traveled from Oklahoma to Long Beach Ca. to be part of our family,

                                                           WE LOVE YOU CLEO !!!


Happy Birthday to my girl Cleo 


She loves her bike rides and was ready to go 


Frances going for a cruise with Cleo


LOL Belle and Blanca keeping an eye out for her sisters : )


Belle was like I'm ready for my snack LOL


My daughters are just beautiful to me LOL 


Belle going to go check on Frances and Cleo 


Cleo was like I still want to ride.. she was growling at Frances LOL 


Cleo was like look at me I'm riding : )


I love my Cleo 


Hehe Happy Tuesday Everyone : )










1 comment: