Sunday, March 27, 2011

Look who's 1 (Grand Prairie Family Photographer)

    This little guy just turned 1 and what a cutie he is, it was cold out today and with a threat of rain we still headed out and braved the cold and it was totally worth it. The "R" family is very special to our family due to the mom of this red haired, green eye little guy is the coach for one of my girls . She was also the coach to my oldest and well to see her little guy is too cute and she has a lovely family .  The "R" family will soon be giving this little guy a little brother and I can't wait to meet him. Thank you so much and even though we were all cold , my girls and I had a great time with your family today... I can't wait to show you the rest of your images but for now a little sneak peak : )


Smiles all around : )



Aaww I love these moments 



He loved the ball 


Having fun with dad 


Aren't I too CUTE !!! 



I'm 1 now 


Such a gorgeous couple  



You never would of guess it was 54 outside 


Just too cute for words 


Having some FUN with mom : )



Wheew !!! 


Thank you so much to the "R" Family for allowing me to spend time with your gorgeous family.

2 comments:

  1. The "R" Families Nana says your photos are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so Much , you have no idea how wonderful and happy your comment has made me .

    ReplyDelete