Saturday, March 26, 2011

Transparent Love (Cedar Hill Family Photographer)

 

Transparent love is what I think of when I see the "M" Family , now as they welcome the newest member of their family little Miss Persephone they complete their beautiful family. This couple was so easy to work with and their little girl barely made a peep and allowed me to be able to capture such sweetness.  I had a great afternoon and can't wait to show you the rest of your photos.

                                     So without further adieu here is a little sneak peek
              


For a short time we can hold them in our hands but they forever hold our hearts 





Can you just feel the Love ?


Little Miss Persephone 



Sister's = Always having your best friend 


Just loved all the smile she was giving me 





Big Brother : )


She was a dream baby : )




Thank You "M" Family for trusting in me to be able to capture this very special moments in your life
you have A Beautiful Family !



















2 comments:

  1. O WOW!!! THESE PICTURES ARE AWESOME.... <3 THEM ALL =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lety ! I was extremely pleased with them, and well with a baby so precious and a great family it made my job so easy : )

    ReplyDelete