Friday, April 29, 2011

Little one's (Cedar Hill Children's Photographer)

   These two cuties I'm about to show off are very special to me due to this little guy, was officially one of my first newborn sessions at a month old. He slept on my blanket who according to the parents had magical powers, due to it would put him to sleep. Well this little guy is now 7 months old. He is crawling and trying to walk and I see him and I'm I think to myself "how fast times flies with my little kiddos". They all hold very special places in my heart and if it was up to me I would have them over just so I can take their pictures. The sister in this picture is so sweet I did her 3 yr. old pictures then with her little brother and parents. She is super adorable and makes my job so easy its unbelievable. Well here is to a great weekend.

   Thanks to the "A" family for allowing me to capture this cute moments in their kiddos life.


Hat & Bow by "Little things by Lety's Crochet "


They are too cute 


Makes me smiles 





Loved the smiles







Have a great weekend everyone ... 








No comments:

Post a Comment