Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Daughter (Cedar Hill Children's Photographer)

                       My daughter , I'm extremely proud of her. She has always been my assistant when I do my photo sessions, but yesterday I had the pleasure of seeing her do her own magic. She did and I'm so excited to show off her work. Blanca is 15 yrs. old and will be helping me from now on to capture more beautiful shots for our families. I'm bursting with pride as I was looking over her work. I can't believe she is taking my first SLR digital camera , and I can see she has lots of talents and the best part is that I can share those moments with both of them. Now the part that Blanca had , has now gone to my other daughter Frances. She is funny so we were able to get some beautiful shots yesterday. Thanks to both my daughters I'm so very proud of you.. Love you mom

                          So without further adieu here is the 1st work of my daughter Blanca ...


I gave her her own logo .. :)



such a cutie and the props make them super cute !! 


This blanket has special powers lol 


such cute moments 


My assistant doing her magic beautiful shot ! 


Fingers taste yummy


Happy Saturday everyone !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment